Software are used together with The Gynocular in different fields.
Clinical Records Software provided by Gynius AB are US FDA Approved.
T2D – Cervical cancer screening Cloud Based Clinical Record software
GYN-8001 T2D - The Gynocular Triage to Diagnose
The Gynocular Triage to Diagnose (T2D) Cloud based Software,
A Clinical Record Software to use together with The Gynocular for a structured colposcopy examination with integrated image documentation.
The T2D is a secure cloud based electronic Clinical Record that is US FDA approved and can be used wherever you are. Use it on a smartphone, on a laptop or stationary desktop at your clinic.
In the T2D you can register new patients, document the findings, schedule your patients and search the patients already archived in your T2D software.
The T2D can store information within colposcopy management such as, patient data, demographics, history, colposcopy examination results with integrated images of examination findings, as well as information of treatment and follow up.
You can also send referrals from the T2D to colleagues within your organisation or answer the referrals that have been sent to you, all on the move if necessary.
Benefits with The Gynocular™ Triage to Diagnose (T2D):
• Ability to capture images directly into the T2D Clinical Records Software
• Can be used as a standalone system or integrated into existing EMR Systems
• Telemedicine capabilities for teaching and consulting
• Save patient data safely and securely including consent of the patient
• Access the software using any smartphone, tablet or PC
• Colposcopy management: patient demographics, history, colposcopy examination results, treatment and referrals
• No pictures are saved on the smartphone but immediately transported to cloud for safe data management
• Software available as cloud solution or one-time download instalment to your computer